I had my blood tested yesterday at my appointment for CP. The appointment well and the baby has no stress whatsoever but I am itching uncontrollably especially at night. I have about 3 of the symptoms associated with it but my doctor said she wasn’t sure. Either way, I cannot take this itching anymore. I can’t sleep at night no matter what I do because of it. I wish they would call me already with the results :/
Ok..so um…as a giant pregnant lady, I’m supposed to be drinking 3 liters of water a day and 4 if its above 80 degrees. #1. I had no idea how many ounces that was until today because my husband gave me the wrong amount 3 weeks ago…. #2. He told me that it was 151…yeaaaaah no. Its actually 101. So for the past three weeks I have been water logging myself and feeling horrible because of that. I almost cried when I found out I was drinking way too much and could have prevented it. The only reason I didnt look it up before is because when I had him do it, I was in the bath relaxing and just took his word for it. I am so glad to know this now and am currently fixing it.
What is the point of having children if you aren’t going to take the time to tend to them? If you don’t discipline them, don’t pay them attention, and allow them to do any God damn thing they want at ages under 9, please wake the fuck up. If you do NOT have any children but are considering it, please realize that they do take time, energy, and require you to do things that you don’t want to do at times. If you don’t like that or you don’t ”FEEL” like dealing with it…don’t fucking have kids! Not only is it annoying and embarrassing as hell to the friends/family/everyone around you but you are ruining your child. It’s YOUR job as a parent to shape your child into the person they are going to be in 15 to 20 years. In fact, it’s more of a long term career. If you’re the type to change jobs every 6 months because it gets boring, ya might wanna rethink the whole kid-having thing.
I despise sloppy joe. Apparently, here in Ohio, it’s a big thing. Let me clear this up: I am southern. We eat good food in Tennessee. Even if it doesn’t START OUT delicious, we making it delicious. I don’t know what it is with this northern area but they do NOT know what’s good. example: shredded chicken……This is one of the most vile things I have ever eaten, smelled, or seen. This stuff should never be ingested…EVER. If it weren’t for my husband being here and my in-laws, I would declare this state unlivable lol. This all being said, I dread dinner tonight…on the menu: sloppy joe and salad :(
I am so excited that my daughters entire wardrobe is subject to me for such a long time! She is going to look AWESOME!
Marili Jean knitted hat!
Malina Kids ribbed pants
Twirls and Twings Dress
Sara sara dress
Josmo La sandals!!!!
They are f**king AMAZING! We are definitely keeping that recipe!
Not 24 hours after posting a picture of the cheap wet bag I wanted, my good friend in New Hampshire bought me the really fucking expensive one that I gave up hope on!
This thing is awesome!!!! She just up and bought it…Thanks Mantha!!!!
…that I JUST NOW figured out the tag box???? Or even realized it existed…Somebody shoot me.
is a peanut butter and honey sandwich! I recently found a recipe for Peanut Butter and Honey, Banana Blondies that looks….just amazing.
yield: 16 blondies
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 Tbsp lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup mashed overripe banana (about 3 medium bananas with almost-black peels)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup peanut flour (if you cannot find this, simply sub in an additional 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup all-natural peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly coat an 8 x 8 inch square pan with canola oil cooking spray. Line the pan with parchment paper so that the ends hang over the edges of the pan. Lightly coat the parchment with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together the applesauce through mashed banana with an electric mixer until well combined. Beat in the egg, followed by the vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both types of flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet, and stir with a rubber spatula or spoon just until moistened. Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Drop peanut butter by the teaspoonful on top of the batter, leaving room between each spoonful. You can either leave as is, or drag a butter knife through the peanut butter and batter to create a marbled effect. (The peanut butter I used requires refrigeration, so it was rather difficult to swirl it into the batter given its firmer consistency).
- Bake blondies until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clean, about 25-28 minutes.
- Allow blondies to cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then remove by picking up the ends of the parchment paper.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before cutting into bars.
This is the wet bag I am considering. I’ve only seen a couple of bad reviews and my favorite part is its price tag! They offer huge ones that hold like 30 dipes too! If anyone has anything positive or negative to add before I purchase, please feel free!
I was hoping pregnancy insomnia, to this degree, wouldn’t come until a little later but it’s here. Going on an hour and a half of sleep now for the past 2 days. Restless leg is something straight out of Hell. If anyone has a decent remedy for it, let me know please.
On the up side to this sleeplessness, I spend a lot of time studying labor and delivery. This, for some reason, calms me down and makes me more at ease with it. Even though it’s going to be painful, now that I feel mentally prepared for the changes my body is going to make, it’s going to be so much easier for me to try and relax.
I am also frequently talking to my belly. She is very responsive to mine and Justin’s voices. It’s so cute. She also gets hiccups about twice a night. I hope that means she’s healthy! We are getting so anxious to see her.
I feel like I am running out of time but I still have 7 weeks!!! I have this horrible sense of urgency that wont go away. Does anyone else have that? It’s awful and makes me feel like she is going to come early.
Anyway, I better try to get sleepy before I pass out tomorrow :(